Participate or Manage Environmental Risk Assessment Studies (Environmental Liability law 26/2007); Assistance to senior personnel to gain work nationally or internationally; Ensure work is performed on budget, on schedule, with quality and safety; Training and Mentoring of junior staff.
Major Accountabilities Of Position:
– Participate in Environmental Risk Assessments, Accidental and Consequential Modelling (especially superficial water) and reporting.
– Study Management. Ensure Studies are prepared on schedule, on budget, with quality and safety. Production of 0.15 M€
– Business Development. Search of Opportunities. Client Contact. Responsible for the preparation of proposals. Fees for 0.15 M€
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Experienced consultant / study manager with 5 yrs experience. A strong knowledge of Environmental Liability regulations and good practice and good communication skills are key requirements for this role.
- Experience preparing Environmental Liability Risk Assessment Reports (namely ERA, MIRAT, ARA, ACRA, etc.).
- Knowledge of Accidental and Consequential Environmental Modelling (especially in superficial water).
Industry Specific Experience:
- Experience within the Risk Assessment arena for more than 3 years.
- Experience in Environmental Assessment working for a range of clients. Studies will primarily involve Environmental Risk Assessment studies for the oil and gas, chemical, and power industries in many geographical locations (with an emphasis on EU and Africa).
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- BSC (Chemistry, Physics or Geologist,) or Engineering Degree required. Master of Science desirable.
- Adherence to HSE Policy and Procedure. Master in HSE will be taken into account.
- MSOffice. Understanding of GIS and numerical environmental modelling.
- Responsible and Honest
- Communicative and able to communicate
- Collaborative, Team Builder and Leadership. Able to create a pleasant work environment.
- Decision Making Consistent
- Open to new ideas and creativity
Abstain unqualified candidates.
The workplace will be Madrid.
The Company offers broad horizons and inspiring career landscapes in Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and India. Emphasizing leadership, relationships, agility and performance, they are delivering success on important projects.
In order to apply for this position submit English CV with cover letter to email@example.com Instituto Superior del Medio Ambiente will supply to The Company all qualified candidates applications.