Participate or Manage Environmental Assessment Studies; Assistance to senior personnel to gain work nationally or internationally; Ensure work is performed on budget, on schedule, with quality and safety; Help the group to grow and be able to work as part of a larger team as a Study Manager and / or Consultant
Major Accountabilities Of Position:
Study Management. Ensure Studies are prepared on schedule, on budget, with quality and safety. Production of 65 K€
Business Development. Search of Opportunities. Client Contact. Responsible for the preparation of proposals. Fees for 0.5 M€ as part of a larger team.
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Experienced study manager with +3 yrs experience. A strong knowledge of Biodiversity, Terrestrial and Marine environments, Environmental Liability regulations and good practice and good communication skills are key requirements for this role.
- Good written English, enough to write a report (to be reviewed by a technical editor), emails or hold a conversation with clients.
Industry Specific Experience:
- Experience within the Environmental Assessment arena for more than 3 years.
- Experience in Environmental Assessment working for a range of clients. Studies will primarily involve the management of Environmental Risk Assessment studies for the oil and gas (onshore and offshore), chemical, and power industries in many geographical locations (with an emphasis on EU, Middle East and Africa).
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- BSC or Engineering Degree required. Master of Science desirable.
- Adherence to HSE Policy and Procedure. Master in HSE will be taken into account.
- MSOffice. Understanding of GIS and numerical environmental modelling.
- Respectful, Responsible and Honest
- Kind and Self-controlled.
- Communicative and able to communicate
- Collaborative, Team Builder and Leadership. Able to create a pleasant work environment.
- Decision Making Consistent. Open to new ideas and creativity
Ability to travel for periods up to several weeks.
Abstain unqualified candidates.
The workplace will be Madrid.
The Company offers broad horizons and inspiring career landscapes in Europe, the Middle East, North Africa and India. Emphasizing leadership, relationships, agility and performance, they are delivering success on important projects.
In order to apply for this position submit English CV (Reference: eia_study_manager) with cover letter to email@example.com Instituto Superior del Medio Ambiente will supply to The Company all qualified candidates applications.
Deadline to aplicate 26-06-2013.